real time web analytics
Information - - West case mate for clarnace | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - West case mate for clarnace

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
Has anyone ever been to west case mates for clearance ?
Reason I ask as I have never seen any photos of the inside apart from the that you got from the survey .

I recently done a overlay of fort clearance from where it lays with west and east case mate

I found the entrance for east case mate using over lay and I’ll be paying a visit at some point once I plan it ( lots of reading and resarch have gone into it )

But West case mates have always caught my eye , back in 2013/2014 I stumble across the west case mate in the ditch very over grown and. Had a few holes in the wall but when you shone your touch in jusr hit another wall ,

I can’t seem to work out if there any way too even getting inside the west case mate

I’m fully aware of the tunnels , I think Neary everyone is due to the drug bust that happend and that was all over internet . Mot sure if you can do them

anyways my question has anyone been to the West case mates of fort clearance ? Iv only ever stood outside then looking thing the little holes that smashed in the wall