real time web analytics
West Midlands explorers - Looking For A Buddy | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

West Midlands explorers - Looking For A Buddy

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ZZZAP!

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey there!

I'm looking for any explorers in the West Midlands who would be interested in joining me on future explores. I've had an interest in Urbex for years but I'm frankly rubbish at it....because I've never got round to doing a single one (Apart from a permission visit once 4 years ago). Why? because I'm a massive wuss. I just can't do it on my own. Numerous times I've looked around a few sites and frozen up when I've gone towards the building. So I could do with someone more seasoned at it for some guidance.

Anyone interested in helping is welcome to drop me a PM or reply to this thread :)

Last edited:

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey there!

I'm looking for any explorers in the West Midlands who would be interested in joining me on future explores. I've had an interest in Urbex for years but I'm frankly rubbish at it....because I've never got round to doing a single one (Apart from a permission visit once 4 years ago). Why? because I'm a massive wuss. I just can't do it on my own. Numerous times I've looked around a few sites and frozen up when I've gone towards the building. So I could do with someone more seasoned at it for some guidance.

Anyone interested in helping is welcome to drop me a PM or reply to this thread :)
Hi there I’m also based in West Midlands and looking for explorers too and I’m 17 btw and dm me on insta at lukevaughan7 or just pm me on here

ZZZAP!

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Many thanks for your kind offer.

I should have mentioned I'm looking for people of a similar age or older. I'm 24.

deadlee

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi! Are you still looking for a buddy? What part of the West Mids are you mainly based? I've only ever been on a couple of explores with other people and don't really fancy exploring on my own

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Why would you care if he is 17? If you have a similar interest age doesn't even come into it!

Now I may not be totally accurate with this but actually sometimes it does matter. I was always of the impression that if a person under 18 (a minor) is being accompanied by someone older than that, then the younger person is legally the older persons responsibility and should anything bad happen to the minor whilst in the process of some 'not quite legal' activities it can and will be deemed their fault.

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Sorry I don't agree
I met Raddog and OT when I was a 'lad'. I loved their company and despite the age difference they became very dear friends that I love to bits. If anything I learns from them that age is a piece of paper and you don't need to stop doing cool shit when you hit 30

33 now and still acting like a twat, boozing in random towns and exploring as much as possible just like I was when I was 17.

If that lad wants to come out with us one day he is more than welcome...

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Sorry I don't agree
I met Raddog and OT when I was a 'lad'. I loved their company and despite the age difference they became very dear friends that I love to bits. If anything I learns from them that age is a piece of paper and you don't need to stop doing cool shit when you hit 30

33 now and still acting like a twat, boozing in random towns and exploring as much as possible just like I was when I was 17.

If that lad wants to come out with us one day he is more than welcome...

Oh I totally get that and I understand. I've been exploring with young people before and both legal minors and people much older than me at the same time. There's nothing to stop you from doing so but I know some people can get uncomfortable feeling like they're having to be 'in charge' of someone. Just depends how they are looking at said situation.

Who has read this thread (Total: 190) View details