real time web analytics
West Midlands explorers - Looking For A Buddy | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

West Midlands explorers - Looking For A Buddy

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TranKmasT

"You BOY!
Regular User
im based in the west bromwich area my instagram is forsaken_locations. my fiancée and i have done some local spots and willing to arrange days to go to places of intrest

I do find it funny ,and slightly tragic how 28DL has become the WhatsApp for UrbeX instagrabbers. I see you have done one report since 2015. At least you know how it works. Would like to see more in that format.

tigger

mog
Regular User
I do find it funny ,and slightly tragic how 28DL has become the WhatsApp for UrbeX instagrabbers. I see you have done one report since 2015. At least you know how it works. Would like to see more in that format.

It's due to the demise of those 'personal' pages for sad cases that all local newsrags used to have.

DubbedNavigator

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nothing wrong with not wanting to explore on your own, especially if you haven't done it much. Having an age bracket requirement seems a bit silly to me. I remember a young lad called Scott(?) @dweeb can you remember? who was 15 and actively exploring. Came out with some cracking stuff.

Joshrowlands

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi everyone, I’m based in Stoke on Trent, sometimes to with a group of up to 6 ages between 19&26 or on my own sometimes I’m 25. Instagram is joshandrewrowlands or welcome to a message on here.

merryprankster

Conrod the Barbarian
Regular User
pretty sure slayaa was only 17 or possibly 16 when i first met up with him before the 28 10 year anniversary thingy a few years ago, basically threw him over some hoarding to go do a rooftop together:D

Spida

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys I'm from Walsall.
I'd love to buddy up with some of you.
I recently went to the army barracks in Uttoxeter. I was on my own and 6 chaps turned up. Yeah they was ok with me but it could of gone very bad.
I don't fancy doing much exploring on my own as it's safety in numbers.
Please pm if anyone is interested.
Thanks

Bando Exploration

Ins unbekannte wagen
28DL Full Member
im based in the west bromwich area my instagram is forsaken_locations. my fiancée and i have done some local spots and willing to arrange days to go to places of intrest
Well if your interested I'll dm or drop ya an email im from Dudley netherton so im not far from west bromwich

Who has read this thread (Total: 190) View details