Web
Analytics
West midlands looking to explore | General Chat | 28DaysLater.co.uk

West midlands looking to explore

ho1614

28DL Member
28DL Member
Looking to get around, have done a few explorations round the area RAF FAULD) a few other old powerstations in the area and old asylums, looking for anyone who wants to get into exploring or who has any tips on areas round here

westmidsgroup

28DL Member
28DL Member
Myself and a group of friends are just starting out, what asylums have you visited?
we visited old bristol street motors and some office blocks on bristol road birmingham near five ways last night

'Splorin'

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'd be keen to drop in on the shenanigans. New member. Bham based. SRT competent if going high or going u/g.

Keen caver, mine-exer, so can show you guys stuff further afield if you like & wanna lift share. Done loads of the N Wales slate classics. Have intos for some u/g gems.

Ruby

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey,

I'm in the same area, been a member on here for a couple of years.

Haven't been out exploring much lately, was thinking about meeting up to look around a few places of interest if anyone is up for it, not really keen on going alone and would be cool to make some friends who share the same interests.

Ruby

'Splorin'

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sure thing. What timescales you got?

I'm pretty loose about all this, being new to it & all. I'm about 2mrw, after that I'll be too drunk to know my own name.

When recovered from that I'm off to N. Wales for some U/G slate action.

Once the world has settled into 2018 I should be able to get out most weekends.

Midlands based but willing to travel for the right trip.

Ruby

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm down for the new year, if your going to n/wales don't do Denbigh Asylum without me, been meaning to see that place.
If you message me (cos im not sure how) we can swap numbers and arrange something.

laters