real time web analytics
Information - - West Midlands | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - West Midlands

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is anyone up for a meet up to explore West Midlands today if so let me know ASAP as I’ve got some places on my mind

Tyler_Groves

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is anyone up for a meet up to explore West Midlands today if so let me know ASAP as I’ve got some places on my mind
Yo man, I’m 22 years old and am looking for someone or a group to go climbing/urbex with! I’m from the midlands also.

Do you climbing like cranes and buildings? They are my favourite or are you more mainly exploring abandoned places and stuff? Let me know bro!

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yo man, I’m 22 years old and am looking for someone or a group to go climbing/urbex with! I’m from the midlands also.

Do you climbing like cranes and buildings? They are my favourite or are you more mainly exploring abandoned places and stuff? Let me know bro!
Yeah I explore things in Walsall /Dudley Wolverhampton and Birmingham and I kinda like tall buildings and rooftoping but I only do ones that I can go up ladder or stairs to get to.
I know of a few in Birmingham

Tyler_Groves

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m 17 btw my insta is urbex_explores
I’ll give you a follow mate, I could get to Birmingham for roughly £20 on a train so that’s not an issue.

Are they quite tall buildings? I love taking photos from the top and getting some footage with my drone to make epic short videos from my climbs.

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’ll give you a follow mate, I could get to Birmingham for roughly £20 on a train so that’s not an issue.

Are they quite tall buildings? I love taking photos from the top and getting some footage with my drone to make epic short videos from my climbs.
They’re massive buildings in Birmingham and I’ve got one in mind but do it at night

Aaron89

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Their is plenty of high stuff in Birmingham, cranes and buildings. I haven't been for a while, but travel all over for decent climbs.
Could possibly meet up for some at some point if you're interested chap.

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes
Their is plenty of high stuff in Birmingham, cranes and buildings. I haven't been for a while, but travel all over for decent climbs.
yeah I’m still interested and ye ik of cranes and tall buildings aha thanks for replying to this thread anyways

dillon12

28DL Member
28DL Member
im from Birmingham area yes there are high buildings and cranes