real time web analytics
Report - - West Park asylum - Epsom - March 2011 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - West Park asylum - Epsom - March 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

OliverT

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know there's a lot of reports from West Park, but i thought since given only a few more months, these reports will die out.. As will the asylum.
So for everyone to see as much of the asylum, while we still can.

This was my first visit, better late than never, but i would have liked to have seen it before demolition started. I didn't realise how much had already gone until i got there.

Talking to security at the front, i asked him how long the asylum had left.. He pointed to all the buildings to the right of admin and the tower and said two months, the rest of the asylum will be all gone by the end of this year.. I wouldn't be surprised if it's gone quicker than that.

Didn't get too long inside, due to a mess up on trains we arrived later than expected, so only had about 4 hours before light failed us.. Which we left a bit too late and ended up lost in the dark asylum, looking for a way out.. When we finally found it a security guard came out of the dark weilding a plank of wood, threatening to hit us.. One thing lead to another and we ended up getting a lift back to the station in a police car..

IMG_1150.gif

View attachment 298423

View attachment 298425

View attachment 298427

View attachment 298429

View attachment 298431

View attachment 298433

View attachment 298434

View attachment 298436

View attachment 298438

View attachment 298439

View attachment 298441