real time web analytics
Report - - West Park asylum | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - West Park asylum

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

D

darkhorse

First of all some thanks to those who've been before, both for inspiring me to have a look and for leaving handy tracks in the grass.....

This was my first explore and one I reckon it'll be hard to beat. I was going to go first thing in the morning, but cloudy conditions meant I left it till lunchtime when it had cleared up some. (I live locally). I also reckoned the guards would probably be scoffing pot noodle rather than looking for me!

I thought wandering round would scare the hell out of me, but actually getting in was easily the most nerve racking. Once in it was suprisingly tranquil, I'm just glad no-one else was exploring at the same time as I reckon I'd probably have died of a heart attack if I bumped into someone.

My aim was the projection room, I'd seen it in some posts, but it looked to have some more potential photographically. Little did I realise that it hadn't been exploited as someone has buggered off with the projector:(

Anyway, plenty I didn't see- really want to see the piano if it's still there. I also didn't get to the admin building. If I'm reading these posts right, you need to go down into the tunnels to get there? I found the trapdoor, but it was getting dark by then and I really didn't want to be lost down there at night......

IMG_8779.jpg

chairs.jpg

corridorwithradiator.jpg

greenscreens.jpg

lonelychairpmx.jpg

scales.jpg

wheelchair3pmx.jpg

windowwithredleaves.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details