real time web analytics
Report - - West Park Hospital-Asylum Epsom 10-2011 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - West Park Hospital-Asylum Epsom 10-2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
West Park Hospital-Asylum Epsom visited a short while ago with Old skool with the intention of going back as we only managed a few wards and nurses blocks missing out on a lot especially the ward with beds making a return visit priority but if all else fails and we don't get in or it's already gone i might as well put up a report on what we did see. what didn't help on the day was bruised ribs and security on the in side doing patrols making getting from ward to ward quite hard unless you know the under ground route..(which we dont).What we did see really is quite amazing you can see why people make a fuss of getting this done, the children's ward with its faded paintings was something out of a horror film with toys and cots all over the place.I only wish i had done this earlier it will be a real shame when its gone if you are planning to go i guess now is the time as work seems to be moving at a fast pace..
Thanks to Bugsuperstar and Kitty.
westa.jpg

westb.jpg

westc.jpg
westd.jpg

weste.jpg

westf.jpg
westg.jpg

westh.jpg

westi.jpg

westk.jpg
westl.jpg