real time web analytics
Report - - West Park Hospital, Epsom - 2nd October 2009 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - West Park Hospital, Epsom - 2nd October 2009

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Raddog

28DL Full Member
West Park is in it's prime at the minute, it hasn't rained in ages and it's dried out well. With there being no lead and only a few slates on the roof I reckon it'll just be a soggy, destroyed shell after the coming winter is over. The way the place went downhill after the rooves were destroyed is incredible.

The hospital is the best there is in the UK, plus it's got no-brainer access, signed tourist routes and zero security. What more excuse do you need to visit. There isn't going to be anymore of this.

Exploring and West Park have a great history, it featured in one of the first ever newspaper articles with Simon Cornwell, it's inspired loads of people including me to get into Asylums and it was always looked down on as a tourist trail when Cane Hill and others were hard to get into. It's gone through locked down to wide open so many times, but some things would indicate that it's never been this wide open.

Meh, whatever, here's some pics...

DSC_2101.jpg

DSC_2114.jpg

DSC_2143.jpg

It really is as easy as this...
DSC_2224.jpg

DSC_1997.jpg

DSC_2003.jpg

DSC_2005.jpg

DSC_2016.jpg

West Park has always had a load of retro hi-fi's
DSC_2025.jpg

DSC_2029.jpg

Hmmmm
DSC_2062.jpg

DSC_2067.jpg

DSC_2073.jpg

Choices, Choices, facewahs or piglets, let me think!
DSC_2082.jpg

DSC_2008.jpg

Urban Dictionary:
1. cripple cart cowgirl
A female riding a cripple cart.

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details