real time web analytics
Report - - West Park March 2011 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - West Park March 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Right decided many years to late to go check what all the fuss was about..Was worth the 6am drive up in freezing cold tho.Somehow after climbing a fence and hopping over i found myself face down in an old bath full of freezing water,I honestly don't know how i did it ,it was to the lfet of me then i was laying in it..But hey Ho Space Invader pulled me out by the rucksack..so to say i was cold went and numb is an understatement..Met security ,asbestos contractors and more security ,unBothered by this we found ourselves at the tower and after bumping into a 28dl bloke who's name i know starts with anal(something) we where directed to the padded cell and had a wander round there before finally heading out to be greeted by more security "phoning" the police..To be honest the polish worker we first met wouldn't give a flying and tbh couldn't speak very good English neither could security so with a wave and a smile we went on our way..Fooking good laugh as they where smashing down stuff very Very close by ..
A few pics of our morning

DSC03427.jpg

DSC03436.jpg

Loving my wideangle btw
DSC03442.jpg

DSC03456.jpg

DSC03470.jpg

DSC03474.jpg

DSC03485.jpg

DSC03487.jpg

DSC03495.jpg

DSC03500.jpg

DSC03509.jpg

DSC03517.jpg

...I'd get there quick folks its going very fast and the buggers are still wandering round hassling us nice exploring folk.

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details