Web
Analytics
Question - - West Sussex/hampshire | General Chat | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - West Sussex/hampshire

AJD 2000

28DL Member
28DL Member
Anyone know any abandoned places down near chichester/Portsmouth and just Hampshire and West Sussex area in general

derelictth92

Has a weak spot for staircases
28DL Full Member
Yes but won’t share with someone who has never posted and literally just joined. I’m not sure if you’re aware but the amount of arson attacks and vandalism going around at the moment, no offence to you but if someone gave you places on a plate, that’s stupid. Good luck researching for the my friend. Keep safe ;)

Couldnt of put it better myself

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Welcome to the site! Asking outright for locations doesn’t usually go down too well especially as you only have this thread to your name. Get some reports uploaded and people may be more willing to share and help you out.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Not_The_Bot

28DL Member
28DL Member
Yes but won’t share with someone who has never posted and literally just joined. I’m not sure if you’re aware but the amount of arson attacks and vandalism going around at the moment, no offence to you but if someone gave you places on a plate, that’s stupid. Good luck researching for the my friend. Keep safe ;)
Yea and in general arson leads to sites being closed which fucking sucks.