real time web analytics
Report - - Westbury House 18/9/18 - Hampshire | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Westbury House 18/9/18 - Hampshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
Good report this. Last time I went there, cops turned up while we were inside and started flying a drone! Had to hide in some mouldy old room for what seemed like ages.

Eunos96

Drifting through explores
28DL Full Member
This place isn’t far for me and given ita contents I would really like to try. How difficult is the climb? I’m pretty agile however my friend who I explore with not so much. Just trying to guage the chance of us both accomplishing

If your agile then its no problem, plus you can always find something nearby to help you up! However ive heard one part of the access has been blocked up meaning you can get in one bit but now not the main bit

Eunos96

28DL Full Member
Good report this. Last time I went there, cops turned up while we were inside and started flying a drone! Had to hide in some mouldy old room for what seemed like ages.

Cheers bud! Yeah all i see about this place is cops turning up! Guess we must have been incredibly lucky!

Chalkie31

Urbex Addict
28DL Full Member
If your agile then its no problem, plus you can always find something nearby to help you up! However ive heard one part of the access has been blocked up meaning you can get in one bit but now not the main bit

Cheers mate appreciate the info. This post makes me think the police funding cuts aren’t so bad the amount of time they seem to spend here lol

Eunos96

28DL Full Member
Cheers mate appreciate the info. This post makes me think the police funding cuts aren’t so bad the amount of time they seem to spend here lol

I bet the police are sick of the neighbours calling them though!

Chalkie31

Urbex Addict
28DL Full Member
I bet the police are sick of the neighbours calling them though!

Yeh I bet they are. Probably have far better things to do which I’m sure is backed up when they find genuine explorers who want nothing but a few photos and no hassle. I’m sure the police are under the same impression as most of the security at these places “just a shame some people have ruined it for the rest of you”. Hear it time and time again

Bishbosh

28DL Member
28DL Member
Wow, this is my old school, such a shame to see it like this. But by christ these photos brought back some memories. I remember that staircase by the front door and all that leads off it.

Thanks for the many pictures, much appreciated.

Who has read this thread (Total: 573) View details