Web
Analytics
Report - - Westbury House, West Meon, Jan 2021 | Residential Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Westbury House, West Meon, Jan 2021

Down and beyond

From the land of the pillar and stall
Regular User
Posting a link to the video in my view ent the answer mate all you are doing is sadly giving him
More views I no you mean well by doing it but he don’t deserve any views :thumb

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
28DL Full Member
There’s a very intricate ceiling in the piano room. How is it doing? It was miraculously intact when I last went

Ste1000

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Was this the same fella that done the hovercraft museum or whatever it was last year?
Oh good. It’s a miracle that that’s not suffered any damage
It's strange water hasn't got to that one yet, the room was sealed for a while but its wide open again now.
I wonder what the cost of fixing that place would be now.
Maybe the owner is hopeing it gets burnt down for insurance money or to increase the value of the land.
It's not listed but I doubt they would get permission to demolish it for new houses.

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
28DL Full Member
It's strange water hasn't got to that one yet, the room was sealed for a while but its wide open again now.
I wonder what the cost of fixing that place would be now.
Maybe the owner is hopeing it gets burnt down for insurance money or to increase the value of the land.
It's not listed but I doubt they would get permission to demolish it for new houses.
Planning permission is in decision to convert to houses. What amazing houses they will be

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
The secret nonce has been creaming over westbury unfortunately...

Typical goon behaviour, doing things most people did years ago but acting like it's something amazing and new and bringing it to the attention of a whole new coach load of goons via YouTube.

Although really anyone out travelling and exploring with a group at the moment is playing a very dangerous game, it's not really on given the state of things at the moment.