Web
Analytics
Information - - Westbury House | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Westbury House

Explorercouple

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi for our first meet of the year we’re looking to go to west bury house I’m not looking for the location as we already know where it is and how to get in we’re simply asking if it’s still doable and worth visiting please

Explorercouple

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
whats the locals like around the house, would it be worth taking the trip there or would ya say its a no go now, were not scared of a bit of climbing and clambering to get in either

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
The locals are like homing missiles on people wandering around the land, given that they live literally a stones throw from the building. They have a bad habit of calling the police on anyone they see.

Explorercouple

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think we’re still going to have to give it a go otherwise we’d never know and probably regret it when it’s too late aye

gingaurb

Don't be a melt just get out there be for it's gon
28DL Full Member
Hi for our first meet of the year we’re looking to go to west bury house I’m not looking for the location as we already know where it is and how to get in we’re simply asking if it’s still doable and worth visiting please
When is it

Thebfg

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We never had any issues apart for the estate agent walking around while we were in the basement. Except that was some time ago
The neighbour is proud of her urbex catching skills, except she doesn't catch any metal thieves or vandals