Web
Analytics
Information - - Westbury House | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Westbury House

Chloe Explores

Fisheye Enthusiast
28DL Full Member
We were there yesterday - The place is like fortnox since the BBC Programme . The owners have installed sitex boarding and there is now cctv and security lighting and a 24hr security guard - not to mention the NEIGHBOURS who called the police when we parked the car in the road opposite . The Police told us that the place is contaminated with old asbestos due to vandals and thieves who have ripped up the building and the owners are worried about liability .
oh wow! thats so annoying! so glad we went a matter of days after the bbc report!

tonymini145

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We were there yesterday - The place is like fortnox since the BBC Programme . The owners have installed sitex boarding and there is now cctv and security lighting and a 24hr security guard - not to mention the NEIGHBOURS who called the police when we parked the car in the road opposite . The Police told us that the place is contaminated with old asbestos due to vandals and thieves who have ripped up the building and the owners are worried about liability .

So you join the forum yesterday to tell us this, you know it’s funny because it’s litterally word for word what the neighbours in the house said to me when they caught me in there. welcome to the forum neighbours of Westbury care

Thebfg

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So you join the forum yesterday to tell us this, you know it’s funny because it’s litterally word for word what the neighbours in the house said to me when they caught me in there. welcome to the forum neighbours of Westbury care
Hahaha. Hopefully it is the neighbour.

If it is. How comes you catch explorers but not anyone who stole half of the lead on the roof or smashes the place up.

You dident catch us either time we went.

Irvine

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wow - what a friendly welcoming bunch - so glad I joined !

Irvine

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

If it is. How comes you catch explorers but not anyone who stole half of the lead on the roof or smashes the place up.

tonymini145

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

So sorry where are my manners welcome and next time I’m over that way I’ll pop in for a knees up and a brew

Bikin Glynn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
"called the police when we parked the car in the road opposite"??? bet the police love em seen as its a public road & a public footpath running straight through the land there! I imagine the only person they would be arresting is the neighbour for wasting police time!

Explorercouple

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
went here Sunday night to find what I guess was other explorers not exactly being subtle with there torches and talking loudly and after sitting and watching for a little while we think we heard what we suggest was the neighbour shout and asking what they were doing, we guess the neighbours soon told them o leave and we decided to take a closer look then got rumbled by torch's coming from the occupied house. we will not give up and will be back for another attempt and will get inside this house eventually. we've spotted and noted an access point which is kind of hidden and hard to notice so see you soon Westbury

Rachyt

Beauty isn’t always perfection
28DL Full Member
Went here just before it was on the tv, parked off the public gravel track and walked through the public footpath to the back of the house, a friend of mine went 3 weeks ago and managed to get in via access to the basement