real time web analytics
Report - - Westcliff section ramsgate tunnels 02/06/10 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Westcliff section ramsgate tunnels 02/06/10

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Did this back in june thought id share!
Westcliff section had been very keen to visit a group of us have been looking into it for ages..and with a little help from certain people,thanks for the help guys ,We got our location.there was too have been two teams of us..one in one out!Due to location and method of entry some of the guys couldnt manage this !in the end my self and james went for it..INTERESTING ENTRY IVE HEARD THE GUYS SAY..NOT ARF'!
Right very limit timed time window cos the guys who where out couldnt be waiting all night so only had an hour to do what we could and without tripod get best pics i could..tried playing with the auto focus using light up areas and then switching to manual but in the end went back to manual focus and considering the cramped flooded conditions and shortness of time i did my best..1 long exposure using some steps..right the hospital section we after wading knee deep in water and very slippy and deepening mud underfoot was aborted shame i wanted to get there..and there was a crumbling chalk fall along the liverpool lawn section so even tho i know it can be done a roof fall of the big variety wasnt sounding fun..but i got what i could
in no particular order and trying to put the in focus ones in..here we go..

lightpainting.jpg

DSC00948.jpg

DSC00947.jpg

DSC00941.jpg

DSC00940.jpg

DSC00939.jpg

DSC00937.jpg

DSC00934.jpg

DSC00930.jpg

DSC00927.jpg

DSC00925.jpg

DSC00924.jpg

DSC00920.jpg

DSC00913-1.jpg

DSC00909-1.jpg

Doesnty look deep..it is found an old dinghy with paddle down there lol
DSC00908-1.jpg

DSC00905-1.jpg

DSC00904-1.jpg

DSC00900-1.jpg

DSC00897-1.jpg

DSC00907-1.jpg

Thanks for looking and thanks to all involved..At This point i didnt have my tripod thus the not so brilliant quality and lack of lightpainting

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details