Web
Analytics
Question - - What is this in my photo?! | Photography and Video Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Question - What is this in my photo?!

xexxa

A national treasure
Regular User
Any thoughts? The inspection pit is dark and empty but there is a blue glow and what looks like a tree... I've never had this before...
IMG_1818.jpg

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I think the ghost image is that fetid thing hanging down in the main picture, and the tree behind it that's blown it's pixels.

What it's doing there and how it appeared... no idea.

xexxa

A national treasure
Regular User
Just seems to me to be an odd place for a reflection as it isn’t in the way path of any light source and was empty inside and fits in the constraints of the pit. I’ll go back and have another look at some point. It was taken where those two poor women got shot to bits

EOA

Exploring with Bob
Regular User
Could it not be like a double exposure fuck up on the sensor due to the direct sunlight?
This.

Whenever you get dark in a photo you can fill it with light. I use that technique to create all kinds of absurd images in a single exposure. For example...

It will just be how the light was refracting and due to the dark void. It would be helpful to know your camera settings though.