Web
Analytics
Question - - What is this in my photo?! | Photography and Video Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Question - What is this in my photo?!

xexxa

A national treasure
Regular User
This.

Whenever you get dark in a photo you can fill it with light. I use that technique to create all kinds of absurd images in a single exposure. For example...

It will just be how the light was refracting and due to the dark void. It would be helpful to know your camera settings though.
Thats really cool! My camera died so this was on my iphone 8+

alpha

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Have reviewed my photos, from the best photo I have I can’t se anything at the bottom other than soil.

Given the colour of the light my suggestion is that light is entering through the broken side of the building reflecting off the light blue bench grinder at the top of the inspection pit and being picked up by your camera at the bottom right of the pit.

Best I can do with the photos I took...