real time web analytics
What's the LOUDEST thing you've ever done on an explore? | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

What's the LOUDEST thing you've ever done on an explore?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Lone Shadow

Industrial Fanatic!
28DL Full Member
Settings off the security lights at Wadkins was pretty loud. The other instance was general laughter in a group explore in St Edmunds Northampton. People on the streets were shouting abuse at us. Mind, they were the homeless squatters waiting to get back over the fences and knowing we had disturbed their crack dens, lol.

Humpa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Home made flash poder, stuffed into a pumpkin in a tiny old water resevoir (Meaford to be precise) :thumb

[video=youtube;8jHB42u3CJg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jHB42u3CJg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Bigjobs

Official Smartarse
Regular User
I remember something quite loud in Bunker drain, but i wouldn't like to say exactly what it was :s

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I remember something quite loud in Bunker drain, but i wouldn't like to say exactly what it was :s

I'll put my hand up now, half a triangle falling into bunker isn't really quiet, sound came out the end of the outfall like a sonic canon :D:rolleyes::thumb:eek::wanker:freak

The Lone Shadow

Industrial Fanatic!
28DL Full Member
I'll second that after experiencing th 'lesser stealthed, ninja Wombat's' entrance technique :D

Didn't that involve a big bang, followed by a large and quite possibly dangerous fall. Hilarious for those watching, embarrasing and painful for the Wombat? If the rumours serve me right :D

Altair

Poking holes since '84
28DL Full Member
Didn't that involve a big bang, followed by a large and quite possibly dangerous fall. Hilarious for those watching, embarrasing and painful for the Wombat? If the rumours serve me right :D

Rumours have served you correctly! Poor guy but was hilarious for the rest of us :D

The Lone Shadow

Industrial Fanatic!
28DL Full Member
Rumours have served you correctly! Poor guy but was hilarious for the rest of us :D

In all honesty, I too made a bit of a blunder in that very same spot. I put my trust in an old wooden ladder that could not take my weight, breaking through each rung as a fell downwards. Luckily Session9 didn't get a good giggle as I went over first, lol. Luckily I landed on my feet, but I was inches away from impaling myself on the legs of an upturned table.

AuntieKnickers

inquisitive historian
28DL Full Member

If memory serves correct, he was still pissed so dont think he felt the pain. Afterwards he said he remembers a load noise (alarm), being told to get up then he fell. the Fall didn't kill him though it was the Eggs Benidict at Spoons after that finised him off.

Who has read this thread (Total: 217) View details