real time web analytics
What's the LOUDEST thing you've ever done on an explore? | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 6 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

What's the LOUDEST thing you've ever done on an explore?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

gingaurb

Don't be a melt just get out there be for it's gon
28DL Full Member
4 of us playing dnb at st thomas hospitals and sencer come passed we switch it off and he still could not find us

woodcraft

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Exploring an old power plant around 10pm and moving through one of the lower platforms stealthily; ahead I could see the security in the distance by their ISO container cabin. I reckon they knew we were on site but just couldn't find us. Not looking where I was going I kicked a small metal object (pipe or similar) across the concrete. In the silence it made a huge racket as you'll appreciate. Didn't get caught though.

Ilyria

Wanderer
28DL Full Member
Opening a rather large heavy door and it falling off its hinges. Don't think I've jumped so high in my life

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Not so much what we did, more a case of what we accidentally stumbled into. It turned out the timing of the clock was out, so the tower that's absolutely teeming with bells decided to go ballistic 11 minutes past the hour... Honestly the loudest thing I have ever witnessed. It's a wonder we still have eardrums.

DSC_0048_zpsfifoyodx.jpg

Paulxsplore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Put my brother in the washing machine at hickson an welch and about 15£ In change fell out of his pocket...what a noise

Rainey

Hilariously under-equipped since 1999.
28DL Full Member
Screaming 'FUUUUUUUCCCCKKK' at the top of my voice as I lost traction and fell down a steep gravel incline.

Pinkman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Finding an unused airhorn deep within the bowels of Crossrail, & thinking it rather amusing, I let it off. Scared the shit out of the group & got a telling off..........it did make one hell of an echo through that tunnel :p

drhowser

Bespectacled & irrelevant
Regular User
Finding an unused airhorn deep within the bowels of Crossrail, & thinking it rather amusing, I let it off. Scared the shit out of the group & got a telling off..........it did make one hell of an echo through that tunnel :p

Indeed...

29756200745_f58fedb0b0_b.jpg

Decay

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Letting of a french banger at a well known derelict military site in dorset, whilst attempting to scare another group of explorers we knew, they then decided it was a firework war and we ended up 2 groups chasing each other around call of duty grenade style and ruining the eardrums of both the groups, still didn't get caught by any secca somehow.... very loud! :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 217) View details