real time web analytics
What's the LOUDEST thing you've ever done on an explore? | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 7 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

What's the LOUDEST thing you've ever done on an explore?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

spungletrumpet

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think there were several others involved.
It was certainly one of the loudest 'non chemical' incidents I've experienced.

Becks14301

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Deep in the Forest of Dean is a house next to an old rail tunnel. As you approach the shutter clad house, a very very loud voice starts up

"PLEASE KEEP CLEAR OF THIS PROPERTY OR THE ALARM WILL SOUND" loud enough for God to hear. So we approach even closer...

"PLEASE KEEP CLEAR OF THE PROPERTY OR THE ALARM WILL SOUND......WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". By god that was sodding loud. Then the helicopter turned up!!.

And of course fireworks in tunnels on the south coast!.
Would love to know where in the forest that was !

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
What a strange post, why would anyone deliberately go about making a noise by ringing a bell or something? I do t get it!
Yeah Iv accidentally knocked shit over & maybe made a noise in underground place to check an echo but that’s About it

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I tend to be pretty careful about not making too much noise, the loudest thing I've ever heard was when Landie Man set the front desk panic alarm off at Brentwood police station, and it was muggins here who had to find the switch to turn it off. TBM dropping a large piece of concrete down one of the silos at Water Eaton on one of our random night time excursions there was pretty bloody loud too.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Also honorable mention to the trouser trumpet I unwittingly unleashed whilst climbing over a low wall at Holdings Country Pottery. The huge meal I'd had an hour or so previous created a gaseous eruption loud enough to wake the dead. My friend standing behind me wasn't best pleased.

Baggy trousers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm usually pretty quiet when lurking around sites, think the loudest thing that I've done was setting off the alarm on the ground floor of walkleys clogs as I was leaving, that thing was impressively loud!!

Who has read this thread (Total: 217) View details