real time web analytics
What's your standard gear? | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk

What's your standard gear?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

RollRollParry

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've never done this before but I was struggling to find anyone to go with so I figured I'd jump in at the deep end (cautiously) and just go solo. I'm wondering what people typically bring with them?

Here's some of what I came up with:
  • Respirator
  • Torch/flashlight
  • Camera
  • Water
Obviously you'd want to travel fairly light, so keeping to what I'd consider to be the essentials. Anything I'm missing here? Sensible clothing too of course.

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
I've never done this before but I was struggling to find anyone to go with so I figured I'd jump in at the deep end (cautiously) and just go solo. I'm wondering what people typically bring with them?

Here's some of what I came up with:
  • Respirator
  • Torch/flashlight
  • Camera
  • Water
Obviously you'd want to travel fairly light, so keeping to what I'd consider to be the essentials. Anything I'm missing here? Sensible clothing too of course.
Yep, that's about it really. You seem to be quite sensible, so just use a bit of common sense when thinking about the place you intend to visit.

RollRollParry

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just remember wearing a pp3/resp may protect you a bit but unless you decontaminate yourself you will be driving home with all that shite over your clothing and will probably end up breathing it in

How do you go about this?

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Kinda depends on where youre going. Stuff that comes with me on every trip would include my camera gear, gloves and food/drink. Anything else is dictated by the venue. Good idea to keep a decent first aid kit in the car though just in case.

Who has read this thread (Total: 536) View details