Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Whetstone Police Station, London | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Whetstone Police Station, London

elliot5200

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Just around the corner from this, this weekend:
http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums...ography-whetstone-london-november-2013-a.html

… I noticed that Whetstone Police Station had closed too – part of a money-saving council scheme to replace offices with ‘contact points’ in public places like shopping centres instead.
I had a good look around but couldn’t find access. Perhaps someone else can spot something I missed though... ;)
I think the Finchley Central office closed too.

Midnight Runner

Oldskool Muddasucka!
28DL Full Member
Mate im in Barnet.. you wanna do some of these places let me know and we can Reccy em ;)

elliot5200

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Yep, we spoke already a while back mate - will let you know if something catches my eye. Barnet's a bit of a paradise at the moment for police stations ;)

PCWOX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you're in Barnet, try having a crack at Underhill. Recced it a few months ago, nowt doing, but situation may have changed by now :thumb