real time web analytics
Which camera do you use? Which is the best? | Photography and Video Forum | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Which camera do you use? Which is the best?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TranKmasT

"You BOY!
Regular User
Sony are now better than both Nikon and Cannon. I’m using a Sony A7 MK2 and have multiple lenses awesome if you have the budget

Is that official. Where did you hear that or is just your opinion?

Also if you had read the OP's replies you would of noticed she's on a budget which would of ruled the A7 Mk2 and "multiple lenses"

dukey1234

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Im not here for an argument, the OP asked which camera do you use (my reply is obviously the camera i use the sony a7MK2) and which camera is best. In recent times Sony have by far produced the most advanced and best camera's available on the market. There is multiple Camera experts and multiple Youtube camera review channel specilaists who make this clear in the last few years models. I was also on a budget which is why i didnt get the Sony A9 but we have have budgets and they are all different. As for official or opinion well its always subjective and always opinion. Nobody will officially produce any report saying catgaorically that any camera is better than an other without there been an element of opinion in all cases usually backed up by real world testing and specs of the said devices.

So to repeat all i did was answer the question that was in the OP main post
Which camera do you use? Which is the best?

Every answer from every person on here will be based on opinion. All i did was offer mine and didnt expect smart arse comments back for no reason.

If the OP wants any advise on Sony cameras im happy to offer it because they do cater for all budgets as do Nikon and Cannon. At the same time im no expert either all i did was get advise from 2 professional photographers who both last year switched out from Nikon and Cannon to Sony and bought all new lenses also as they said the extra cost was worth the improvements the Sony cameras offer. And a third proffesional photographer friend would also swap out to Sony if he had the money but budget dictates he cant. So my opinion is based on real world testing of my A7 Mk2 and opinion of 3 profesionals and mulitple online review experts.

Im not usually a smart arse myself but seen as thats what i was met with it what i gave back.

dukey1234

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh an i will also apologise to the OP for my rant as it certainly isnt directed at her. :D

If you do want to see some reviews which arnt boring JARED POLIN on youtube is a little eccentric and not the usual boring tech guy. He isnt everybodys taste but i find him funny while giving good reviews also, recently there has been improvements on Nikon and Cannon offerings but still lagging behind Sony.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Hello, which camera do you use? Which is the best? I don't know what to buy. What about huawei 20 pro 40MP camera?
I have a p30 pro and had the p20 pro both very good cameras for a phone, depends what you do explore wise, DSLR still what i would use for serious pictures,Nikon of course

tigger

mog
Regular User
Hello, which camera do you use? Which is the best? I don't know what to buy. What about huawei 20 pro 40MP camera?

First part - it all depends where I am and what I'm doing but anything from the whatever it is on my phone, through action cam, ruggedised compact, dSLR to a large field camera.

The above sort of answers the second part - there is NO 'best' in terms of this brand or that brand. The best camera is the one you have with you.

You don't need to spend a fortune to take good photos - most of what makes a good photograph is the light, your eyes and your brain. You asked people to look at the ones you posted - most people would prefer verticals and horizontals to be correct. You could easily have taken the same with pretty much ANY camera whether it be a £5 disposable or £5000 model.

IF you decide to move towards equipment with more features then I'd suggest you at least aim for something that has a tripod mount...you might never use it but in low light a tripod will usually allow you more options with lighting.

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
Oh an i will also apologise to the OP for my rant as it certainly isnt directed at her.

If you'd looked, you'd see the OP last logged in 2 weeks after starting this thread so probably doesn't give a toss

dukey1234

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you'd looked, you'd see the OP last logged in 2 weeks after starting this thread so probably doesn't give a toss

Maybe not but common decency costs nothing

as i guess smart arse comments cost nothing also.

TranKmasT has a friend :rolleyes:

I thought forums were supposed to be a place for people to chat about common intrests, meet new people with like minded intrests seems this one is a place for keyboard warriors intent on trying to have a go at poeple commenting. I rarely come on here and going forward i cant say in inclind to change that.

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
Yer well when you chuck a hissy fit and starting typing in big fonts then we’re all going to pop up for a giggle.

Like I said.......if we’re totally ignoring the ops budget then hasselblad

Who has read this thread (Total: 155) View details