real time web analytics
Report - - Whitchurch Hospital (35mm Edition), Cardiff - Jan 19 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Whitchurch Hospital (35mm Edition), Cardiff - Jan 19

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Are we bored yet? Ok then I'm going to start with something different. Working back through 3 years of visits and 4000+ photos I could be here a while. I've been itching to get back on the Flim bandwagon for yonks. Having defected to the dark side when all my Canon gear was nicked a couple of years ago I've not had a Nikon film body to bolt a lens onto. That changed before xmas when my Brother gave me a bag of film goodies. I decided to use the Nikon F801 as I'm never the greatest user of camera tech. Bolted up to the fucking superb Sigma ART 24mm F1.4 and a couple of rolls of film. Thanks to Mr Bones for the out of date colour roll.

Visited twice over xmas/new year with @Lenston @Seffy @raisinwing and others! Shout out for @Seffy for turning up with a chicken selects - what a guy.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Last edited:

raisinwing

28DL Regular User
Regular User
These are really lovely photos, awesome stuff. It was a pleasure to visit the place with you last summer and the other week!

I've got a Nikon F801s that I picked up in a charity shop several years ago, think you may have just given me the nudge to break it out again and do some film stuff.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Always love film shots and these are no exception.

I feel Whitchurch now may emulate the great West Park open season flood of mid 2009 :D

Seffy

SWC
Staff member
<3 - looks so good in film!

I literally can't drive over the bridge without stopping at that Maccies now. Went to Cardiff with Sammy the other day and I pulled in automatically, she was like where are we going :p

Humpa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Belters they are! I need to bust out the film more often! As @raisinwing said, been good to visit with you guys recently and over last year!

Who has read this thread (Total: 147) View details