real time web analytics
Report - - Whitchurch Hospital, Cardiff, February 2019 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Whitchurch Hospital, Cardiff, February 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
I've tr
When you live 30 miles away, you don't want to go to an area and struggle to get in
it's a risk and 30 miles is not that bad, I've travelled an hours diversion for no entry and visiting the derp 'cloud house' destroys a decent amount of time

Terminal Decline

28DL Regular User
Regular User
When you live 30 miles away, you don't want to go to an area and struggle to get in
I live in Plymouth and I've travelled up to Scotland solo before without knowing how access would be to the places I visited. I may have failed at some but that certainly didn't put me off. The vast majority of the time it's possible to find a way into a building when you spend enough time searching and with carefull timing.

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
I live in Plymouth and I've travelled up to Scotland solo before without knowing how access would be to the places I visited. I may have failed at some but that certainly didn't put me off. The vast majority of the time it's possible to find a way into a building when you spend enough time searching and with carefull timing.
Also sprinkle abit of luck especially if its a site which isnt a derp or on the tour bus

Who has read this thread (Total: 349) View details