real time web analytics
Report - - Whitchurch Hospital, Cardiff - January 2019 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Whitchurch Hospital, Cardiff - January 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

afrojay

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As you can see the Urbex Tourbus really has come to Whitchurch! About 20 of them in a hired bus and they spent about an hour inside before heading off.

46397122415_26c929d08a_b.jpg

Omg hahaha

Chalkie31

Urbex Addict
28DL Full Member
Just thought I’d post one of my photos to show the difference and it’s like this in every shot compared to this report. When we were heading out we saw a group following one gent with a massive camera and gear.... looked like an actual tour guide Wonder if he was charging??

ED084218-945D-4226-ACEB-3B33C9C298F1.jpeg

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Good luck getting in. Security got stepped up a few notches last week, its all been boarded up and the police are on direct stand by thanks to all the local kids smashing the fuck out of the place.

Rachyt

Beauty isn’t always perfection
28DL Full Member
Good luck getting in. Security got stepped up a few notches last week, its all been boarded up and the police are on direct stand by thanks to all the local kids smashing the fuck out of the place.
Yea I’ve literally just read up about it, going to give it a miss don’t think it’s even worth trying after the recent step up in security!

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Yea I’ve literally just read up about it, going to give it a miss don’t think it’s even worth trying after the recent step up in security!

Properly metal plated over all ground floor windows now. Give it a month or so..

Rachyt

28DL Full Member
Properly metal plated over all ground floor windows now. Give it a month or so..
Yea totally done up tight, secca didn’t speak English and the Doberman was taking him for a walk the guy was being dragged everywhere he followed us round the whole perimeter kept trying to give us the thumbs up but nearly face planted every time he took a hand off the lead! Was entertaining

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Someone needs to report secca to the police for being incompetant and ignorant of the law. If someone gets bitten by one of the dogs because the handler cant handle it properly theres gonna be a lot of trouble...

Rachyt

28DL Full Member
Someone needs to report secca to the police for being incompetant and ignorant of the law. If someone gets bitten by one of the dogs because the handler cant handle it properly theres gonna be a lot of trouble...
I said so many times there’s no way he could have controlled the Doberman if it went for someone, we got it on video too he was literally being dragged by it, was 100% out of control

Who has read this thread (Total: 311) View details