Web
Analytics
Report - - Whitley Bay Dome 20.08.07 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Whitley Bay Dome 20.08.07

S

stewy1984

Has a quick visit tonight with Hot potato, Sweaty morph, Vivo and his friend. Big thanks to kinky mask and sweaty for the access :thumb

Really cool place, first time ive been back in since i was a child.

Few pics. Not as good at night for pics.

dome1.jpg

dome2.jpg

dome3.jpg

dome5.jpg

dome6.jpg

dome7.jpg

dome8.jpg

dome9.jpg

dome10.jpg

dome11.jpg

Attachments

H

Hot Potato

Re: Whitley Bay Dome 20.08.07 Report

newcamera109.jpg

newcamera108-1.jpg

newcamera106.jpg

newcamera093.jpg

newcamera091-1.jpg

newcamera090.jpg

newcamera088-1.jpg

1-1.jpg
Some pics i took :thumb

Attachments

sweaty morph

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Some of my pics
DSCF5829.gif

DSCF5837.gif

DSCF5753.gif

DSCF5823.gif

DSCF5843.gif

DSCF5863.gif

Was top trip chaps, thanks for coming along, stewy love my hat in the group photo but i think i'm gonna have to shave my eyebrows lol:thumb

Attachments

H

Hot Potato

the the uv came out better once you took the lens cap off lol. I found a link to bbc website.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/content/image_galleries/spanish_city_gallery.shtml?1
If people want to go we could prob go in a little group no more than six a time. so pm one of us if you fancy it. People who have actually been would confirm that it's been untouched since 2005ish when a couple of charvas dropped through a sky light and wrote there names on a wall(the sky light has metal shutter on both sides now,and is a no go). This is the only graf except on floor of dome.:thumb

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Leisure Sites 16