real time web analytics
Report - - Whittingham Lunatic Asylum - Preston, Lancs - April 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Whittingham Lunatic Asylum - Preston, Lancs - April 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

low'n'lazy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
there are pics of at least 2 chubb safes and a vault door with the dial and handle missing. Just wondering on which room/building they in. Ive never been

THEJBUK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That's the one I saw. People have been trying to smash through the back wall to get in haha. Didn't see any others at all.

Last edited:

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sometimes "Metal Fairies" are a little "DUMB" especially when they usually just knock locks off to get in!

Still got my name on it though, and i felt guilty for adding it at the time lol

Ibiza zs

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I spoke to English Heritage about saving the building, they said they didn't list it due to there not being any real special architectural or historical importance and they had already considered it for listed a couple of years earlier.

THEJBUK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Really? That sounds dodgy to me. Second biggest asylum in Europe.. I wonder what a building has to have to qualify for listed if this place wasnt saved.
I spoke to English Heritage about saving the building, they said they didn't list it due to there not being any real special architectural or historical importance and they had already considered it for listed a couple of years earlier.

H1971

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice one, Yeah I was shocked at how much had changed. You've still captured her well :)