Web
Analytics
Who is free in Dorset tomorrow for cinema explore | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Who is free in Dorset tomorrow for cinema explore

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
28DL Full Member
I'm doing a really weird explore of a place. Who's around tomorrow and I'll message with more info

markymark

The shadow
Regular User
Weird ? Naked explore ? Fancy dress explore ? A cross dress explore ????

Evilgenius

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is this anything to do with the ABC cinema in Bournemouth that was live on the news last night?? :)

djmip

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm doing a really weird explore of a place. Who's around tomorrow and I'll message with more info
I don't know if I'm a daY late but if u not been down there yet I would be up for a mission round I'm in bmth too and got no work tomo :-) . I don't know how to send numbers or something I guess I can pm on here or Something. I'm quite new on this site :-) . I have got a loAd of pics of an empty pair of houses in ferndown (think it was a nursery) but don't really know if the pics are worth posting its a pretty cool place tho and the piano there is still in tune which is a nice touch :)

RoxyBird

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi.....I'm near. Any chance of letting us know, where in Ferndown? I'm not sure how to send a private message.....hopefully you do!

Tankgirl

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey I'm a local who's really interested In going to see these houses in ferndown any chance you can help me find them They sound awesome x