Web
Analytics
General - - Who's looking for a Mancunian climbing partner? | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

General - Who's looking for a Mancunian climbing partner?

Lofi

28DL Member
28DL Member
Yo! Not to turn this into a craigs list ad but ~

Experienced climber and general adventurer, female. Usually climb on my tod as I trust myself as a strong climber but never been too sure about taking responsibility for my friends coming along. Spoken in passing to guys from male orientated gangs of urban explorers but I get the vibe they feel uneasy bringing girls they've not seen climb along, which I get.

Anyone male or female wanna go explore/have a chill ?

Just looking for a chill genuine human to dart about with

Central Manchester, from Altrincham. 23

Lets gooooo

Last edited:

Eckers

28DL Member
28DL Member
Yo! Not to turn this into a craigs list ad but ~

Experienced climber and general adventurer, female. Usually climb on my tod as I trust myself as a strong climber but never been too sure about taking responsibility for my friends coming along. Spoken in passing to guys from male orientated gangs of urban explorers but I get the vibe they feel uneasy bringing girls they've not seen climb along, which I get.

Anyone male or female wanna go explore/have a chill ?

Just looking for a chill genuine human to dart about with

Central Manchester, from Altrincham. 23

Lets gooooo
Yoo
Also looking for a new exploring partner, due to all mine fucking off to London, hmu on insta can get something sorted - @eckersphoto
Blessings

elhomer12

Maglite size T-rex, It's time for urbex!
Regular User
I'm in manc for another 6 weeks and wouldn't mind doing some stuff. I'm not a mega agile climber but I've surprised myself before :D

Edit: Only just noticed this as it popped up in chatbox.... what am I doing with my life....

Jaybo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Male and Female also lookingg for someone to climb with around Manchester, hit us up insta; jaayb0

C4__

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm from Whitefield, I may be a little young (16) but I'd like someone to explore about with. And also I like climbing I guess.

Gudd87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Heeey! I'm interested. I've done a fair bit of high stuff in Manchester. But my mate who I usually do it with doesn't want to climb up a crane or gas tower. So I'm totally interested in having a climbing partner.

stonemonkey

28DL Regular User
Regular User
like @Gone said..... set up a meet in manc one night, everyone can meet everyone and get cracking!
nowt worse than meeting up with a stranger to climb and find out they arnt what they said they were.
Thats not my past experience, just a few stories iv heard.