real time web analytics
General - - Who's looking for a Mancunian climbing partner? | High Stuff | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Who's looking for a Mancunian climbing partner?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UrbanFoxCub

Explore and love the adventure
Banned
Yo! Not to turn this into a craigs list ad but ~

Experienced climber and general adventurer, female. Usually climb on my tod as I trust myself as a strong climber but never been too sure about taking responsibility for my friends coming along. Spoken in passing to guys from male orientated gangs of urban explorers but I get the vibe they feel uneasy bringing girls they've not seen climb along, which I get.

Anyone male or female wanna go explore/have a chill ?

Just looking for a chill genuine human to dart about with

Central Manchester, from Altrincham. 23

Lets gooooo
I climb high stuff and Abseil off high stuff loads of climbing gear (i work in rope access so tons of gear a whole container full ) and i explore as much as i possible can im down road from manchester so let us know!

Ever abseiled from a crane!! Crazy ass fun!!

Jonah-manchester climber

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I climb high stuff and Abseil off high stuff loads of climbing gear (i work in rope access so tons of gear a whole container full ) and i explore as much as i possible can im down road from manchester so let us know!

Ever abseiled from a crane!! Crazy ass fun!!
How hard is it to abseil off a building? Sounds well Fun!

GT-0161

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cant climb for toffe but welcome to tag aling any explores i venture on just getting into things finding locations isnt easiest i will crack it soon enough

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
hello all,
from north east looking for exploring partner(s) to do some drains with &
somebody know of something worth doing in Manchester access details preferred.
thankyou.

:D

UrbanFoxCub

Explore and love the adventure
Banned
hello all,
from north east looking for exploring partner(s) to do some drains with &
somebody know of something worth doing in Manchester access details preferred.
thankyou.

:D
I have a map full of locations for the north. im an hour from manchester

Jonah-manchester climber

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm definitely up for meeting new people. Started urbexing a few months ago and have done loads of stuff now, before I started I did lots of rock climbing and training, so I had the capabilities of climbing. I'm 16 if that bothers Anyone, but I'm up for any climb or exploring :)