Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Wick Hill College - Bracknell | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Wick Hill College - Bracknell

Pokejon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wick hill college near Bracknell & Wokingham college was closed down fairly recently (not sure when). Its a pretty big main building with a few side workshops used for construction, plumbing, electronics, motor vehicle etc. Visited today, easy to get into the premises but all windows and doors are boarded up, being Bracknell give it a few weeks and some will be gone

C_2

28DL Member
28DL Member
Had a look at this a few days ago, there is entry to the engine room but not much to see in there and no way through to the main building.

Its boarded up pretty well, when i was there there were guys in a van putting more metal fence around it. This is one to keep an eye on for sure.

C_2

28DL Member
28DL Member
Where abouts is the engine room mate? And does it look recently opened?
So if you are at the front car park looking at the front door it’s on the left side, you will see a low section you can climb, once you are up there have a little walk and you will spot it.

I was there last week and the engine room was easily accessible.

Have you been recently?

Let me know how you get on and if you manage to gain access, looks pretty secure although there are a few spots where people have had a go at getting in

Pokejon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So if you are at the front car park looking at the front door it’s on the left side, you will see a low section you can climb, once you are up there have a little walk and you will spot it.

I was there last week and the engine room was easily accessible.

Have you been recently?

Let me know how you get on and if you manage to gain access, looks pretty secure although there are a few spots where people have had a go at getting in
Might have to go have another look, from what I've heard it could be an interesting one.

I haven't been since I posted this thread but since you said there is entry I'm going asap haha.

Will do man thanks for letting me know :)