Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Wigan Lunatic Asylum??? | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Wigan Lunatic Asylum???

Mr & Mrs Smith

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Girl mentioned this in work said her brother has been

I tried searching the forum but has there ever been a wigan lunatic asylum?

Thanks

Ryan

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
just asked my mate, she's lived there 40 odd years, never heard of it. She does live in Scholes though. Loony central.

Bigjobs

Official Smartarse
Regular User
Well, if you get a location, give me a shout :D

Saul

Basterd
28DL Full Member
I was thinking this, but with her saying she will have pics and a name im hoping ill have more info tomorrow, if weve never been who is up for it soon?
Billinge Hospital did start out as a "Poor Law Infirmary". I visited there in 2006, there was quite a bit of stuff left then, but it was also pretty beat up. I do remember seeing an old school wood and fabric stretcher stood up near the operating theatre.

Have a look at this.