Web
Analytics
Information - - will this mask do the trick ? | General Chat | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Information - will this mask do the trick ?

Cjurbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
3M 6200 Respirator - google images

hi guys interested in buying this, im not sure on what to buy, any info would be good ta! ive never had a mask before and just wondering what would be ideal cheers!

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It's not really the mask that you should be looking at, the filters are the important bit. They need to be P3 rated and available easily as replacements.

Cjurbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
it says p3-br on the filters its self so i guess its ok, ive bought it anyway, just so i can keep it in my bag incase :)