Web
Analytics
Report - - Windfold House - Burgess Hill - West Sussex - January 2018 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Windfold House - Burgess Hill - West Sussex - January 2018

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This Abandoned house in Burgess Hill has been derelict since 2015 but nobody knew about it until the kids couldn't trash Manor Court Care home anymore so this looks to be the new target with 3 windows already smashed! The overgrown driveway probably gives it away.
IMG_5169.JPG
IMG_5167.JPG
IMG_5166.JPG
IMG_5156.JPG
IMG_5158.JPG
IMG_5161.JPG
IMG_5155.JPG
IMG_5160.JPG
IMG_5154.JPG
IMG_5144.JPG
IMG_5152.JPG
IMG_5147.JPG
IMG_5146.JPG
IMG_5163.JPG

Explore: This was a solo explore. It's been sealed for at least 2 and a half years but after I wanted to try again because I never see buildings this mint and this time I walked up and walked in. It was a shame as it's completely empty but it's still a beautiful 5 bedroom house with a lot of potential. I hope kids leave this house alone as I hope one day someone will live in it again.