Web
Analytics
Report - - Windmill Hills Care Home, Gateshead, May 2011 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Windmill Hills Care Home, Gateshead, May 2011

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
On the way back from a mooch around the grounds and chapel at St Georges's in Morpeth and since I had my "derelict-o-meter" running.. I saw a boarded up building in Gateshead... cue...reverse... park car....have a wander..
Not much I could find in the way of history... it was originally a school, which closed in 2000 and then was turned into a care home that closed in 2006. There was a vehicle parked outside, and access seemed to good to be true... but the phrase "in for a penny, in for a pound" sprung to mind and I thought Id wander in and take a look...

ee024624.jpg

2db5ddb4.jpg

fc4e3281.jpg

2f49e9cb.jpg

7172593e.jpg

2ebd995b.jpg

ad169fbf.jpg

6e340217.jpg

6a3f0f02.jpg

d6991ba8.jpg

6d1a92b6.jpg

05040ede.jpg