Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - wolverton works | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - wolverton works

Rufus Chucklebutty

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've got a great set of pictures from here, dozens of pictures of interesting bits not posted before, but seeing as you get so up your own arses about everything I'm not going to bother.

Happy new year.

Rik UE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ha ha

What a plonker that place has been explored to death, and unless It was the live parts then you sir are talking out of your rear end :)

Rik UE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
A damn good explore on our doorstep though, if it still standing though (which I don't think it is) be bloody careful, its a bit iffy those floors, and that was after a visit a while ago,
I've got a great set of pictures from here, dozens of pictures of interesting bits not posted before, but seeing as you get so up your own arses about everything I'm not going to bother.

Happy new year.
You didn't even get off the ground floor according to a comment on another thread, plonker.

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Good to see @Rufus Chucklebutty still pops on every now and then; however he seems to be doing more skip diving these days, access is less hassle I suppose as well as his various tweets and comments trying to sound clever. Long may we have dummy spitter outers on here, it makes my life seem so happy and fulfilled :D

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
hey dude...
he
JesusLovesYou_zpszvpbrv1d.jpg