Web
Analytics
Report - - Woodbrooks Farm, East Sussex. April 2021 | Residential Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Woodbrooks Farm, East Sussex. April 2021

VirtualExplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I assumed The phone no. Was a reminder for someone elderly. Don’t know why I thought that
That is a possibility. I thought it was something to do with people living their unofficially. I noticed that the building still has an electric/water supply. Alot of the possessions of the previous occupant had been dumped in the large farm building - I noticed they were a keen windsurfer since there was a fair bit of old equipment from the 1990s had been put there.

VirtualExplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What time of day did you visit?
I would say this is a pretty safe place to visit in the day - although do not go alone. In general if I am visiting an Urbex site I hang about about 10 mins to see if anyone is about and then poke my head in the door and ask if anyone is about. If someone appears I tell them I am doing some Urbex and politely ask if they mind if I take a look about - at this point they normally tell me to F#"! Off (although sometimes they dont mind) but 99 times out of 100 no one is about. I also always take a camera with me which which means security/owners/police will believe me when I tell them I am not a metal thief etc and I am there to take some Urbex photographs. The only thing to watch out for on this site is the asbestos roofing on the farm houses that surround the house, generally speaking wearing a DIY type mask for Urbex (which only costs a few quid) is a good idea. There is a chance of getting stopped and searched by police when doing Urbex so dont carry anything on you except a camera - something like a crow bar, lock pick, herbal tobacco or having a few pints with your car keys on you would be a bad idea! Never be tempted to take a souvenir from a place you visit (even if you think it does not have any value to anyone) or force entry in some way. As long as you are sensible Urbex can be very interesting and trouble free.

Last edited: