Web
Analytics
Report - - Woodcock Cottage - Felbridge/Surrey - Oct 17 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Woodcock Cottage - Felbridge/Surrey - Oct 17

pigeonboy

Be gentle
28DL Full Member
A small cottage stumbled upon by a friend, despite not having much to offer, it was a fun little explore that i found quite photogenic

History
Merely being a cottage there isn't anything substantial about its history, judging from its dire state and dates inside the books it fell derelict between 1980-1990, Multiple planning applications have been made surprisingly not to knock down this barely standing building, but to extend its size.
Being sold for £350,000 in July we have yet to see what will become of this site.

Explored with my Girlfriend and @pepperplant

Photographs
Provided by me and my girl.

1. Externals first

4. The shed round the back, a real tip

6. Now for the interior, the second floor being supported by these thick metal beams

9. No thank you

10. Book dated to 1979, Not much to go off but all documents in the building were from around this time.

12. Kitchen area was all collapsed and rusted up

13. Didnt venture upstairs for my own safety but snapped a picture

Hope you enjoyed :thumb