real time web analytics
Report - - Woodland Fort - November 7th,Derriford | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Woodland Fort - November 7th,Derriford

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lets keep going

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
First visit and upload to this website.

Decided to go to a fort that hasn't had many posts about it. We managed to look around the outside of the fort, finding many old buildings and rooms of such.
However, we did manage to see a corner of the fort that seemed to look unusual, so decided to head down to the wall to investigate, at the bottom, there was a tiny window that had yet to be boarded up, possibly because it seemed impossible for a human to fit through. So we clambered through and looked around. It was huge! The old fort had many intact and confusing paths inside.

Unfortunately the photos don't do it justice due to taking insufficient lighting, however I plan on going back in a few days to capture better photos of the inside of this.

Enjoy!
GOPR1515.JPG
GOPR1516.JPG
GOPR1521.JPG
Urbex 2.jpg
Urbex 3.jpg
Urbex 4.jpg
Urbex 7.jpg
Urbex 9.jpg
Urbex 10.jpg
Urbex 12.jpg
Urbex 13.jpg
Urbex 14.jpg
Urbex 16-0001.jpg
Urbex 17-0001.jpg
Urbex 18.jpg
Urbex 19.jpg
Urbex 30.jpg

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Thanks for sharing, looks an interesting place.
Welcome to the forum, familiarise yourself with rules of posting and you'll stop people like me saying you need to change your thread title by adding the date, and it's location including the nearest town or village, other than that nice pics, nice mooch thanks for sharing.

freshwateriow

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks good is that near Plymouth?
We are hoping to look at the forts around Belfort in France, there are about 13 forts around the city area - if anyone is in the area.

Lets keep going

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks good is that near Plymouth?
We are hoping to look at the forts around Belfort in France, there are about 13 forts around the city area - if anyone is in the area.

Yes, super close to Plymouth. Lots of forts here too. When are you planning on going to France, seems like quite a big trip.

freshwateriow

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I live in NW Switzerland near the French/German border. I have done loads of the smaller Maginot Line bunkers in our area. I have also done a couple of the larger ones further North. It is well worth it.

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Went here earlier in the year but couldn't get through that gap. So good work there!

Who has read this thread (Total: 198) View details