real time web analytics
Report - - woodland fort , plymouth (may 2019) | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - woodland fort , plymouth (may 2019)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

w.o.k

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
seen a report about this already on here, however it was quite misleading as you couldn't work out where the entrance was located after a trip to the wrong fort and a search around at the entrance ( where you can find lots of small buildings. but be VERY careful as there are lots of used needles littering most of the floors of these) we eventually found the mote around the back, one side is waterlogged and you can't get through . But if you leave the fort and walk around through the park at the side you'll see a little cut through in the bushes, you can get down the bank (have fun) and that's where you'll find the wall with the window. Its a very tight squeeze but manageable, once your in there are lots of tunnels and rooms to look around, bit Eery
how there are tealights all over the place but i didn't see any sharps inside that part. definitely worth a look if your in the area (obvs get permission like we did )

hole in the wall.jpg

IMG_3352.JPG

IMG_3354.JPG

IMG_3356.JPG

IMG_3358.JPG

IMG_3361.JPG

IMG_3371.JPG

IMG_3372.JPG

IMG_3374.JPG

IMG_3375.JPG

IMG_3379.JPG

IMG_3381.JPG

IMG_3392.JPG

IMG_3399.JPG

IMG_3446.JPG

map.jpg

Last edited:

w.o.k

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good effort.

You might want to lose that last pic though as access details are supposed to be left off a report as oer forum rules.
the edit option isn't there, maybe cause I've edited it like 3 times already , but ill take it off when i can bro

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
You only have 24 hours to edit a post before they get locked. I doubt having that pic is going to cause much of a problem but always best to know the rules just in case its a site thats a bit mroe sensitive.

LBoro

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey just came across this post, I’m from Plymouth and would love to explore here but was wondering how you managed to gain permission please?

Who has read this thread (Total: 358) View details