real time web analytics
Report - - WOODPLUMPTON SPORTS HALL-preston-may 2016 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - WOODPLUMPTON SPORTS HALL-preston-may 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

scotty markfour

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
HISTORY- the only info i could find on this place was what i found on the actual premises ! woodplumpton sports hall was officially opened on 24 march 1964 by a MR T H ETHRINGTON who was the sunday school superintendent , the hall was made for the benefit of local methodist children and was part of the garstang methodist circuit.
at the time of my visit the place was being converted into a private residence, see photos for plans !

THE EXPLORE- while riding my trike through the country lanes of preston , my passenger /missus/fellow explorer @Cazel#HT noticed this empty hall with a security fence around it , i had a quick gander and found an entry point ready for a re-visit , we jumped back on the trike and headed to the bike rally we was attending . on our way back 2 days later we made our way in with not too much fuss , though 10 minutes into the explore my trike n pod which was parked directly in front of the building attracted the attention of a nosey neighbour opposite, by this time a biker mate pulled up behind my parked vehicle thinking i had engine trouble , this brought the nosey neighbour over to find out what was bloody going on ? my mate n missus met the nosey parker and made known that we where there to take pics only and not to call the rozzers , so while them lot were having a chat i carried on with my explore ....lol

THE PICS- as usual i used my trusty canon 10-18mm wide angled lens , such a useful lens ! enjoy the pics folks !

plump20small66715.jpg

plump19smallac8a2.jpg

plump18smallc8912.jpg

plump17small5e6f8.jpg

plump16small41b26.jpg

plump15small2eef8.jpg

plump14smallad8bc.jpg

plump13small35233.jpg

plump12small5519d.jpg

plump11smallb0c16.jpg

plump10small41b43.jpg

plump9small240a8.jpg