real time web analytics
Report - - Woollen Signs.. Sheffield, May 2021 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Woollen Signs.. Sheffield, May 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Great staple of exploring. This still has character and plenty to see. Lovely old signs there too. Nice decay. Shame demo on the way.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice pix Mikey, it was a bit stripped by this point wasn't it?

I must be the only person ever to get busted by secca here.
Thank you. Yeah it was,fairly stripped. Especially the newer part. I bet you were shocked when he got you. I think he was asleep in his caravan when we went.

Parysperspective

A peach, a nice welcoming peach
Banned
@MotionlessMike did you get caught by secca towards the end of woollens life? If so, getting caught by that useless guy made it even more of an achievement!

On my final visit I got a bit cheeky and went quite close to the caravan (to check out that random warehouse - with naff all in) and he came out and I had a delayed reaction and hid poorly. He MUST have seen and heard me. He looked around and came right by me so he must’ve been able to see or hear me then too so I was ready for him to see me and shoo me out. But he gave up and went back in his caravan! Don’t think he had his specs on as I fully expected to have explain I was taking pics! Haha.

MotionlessMike

28DL Regular User
Regular User
@MotionlessMike did you get caught by secca towards the end of woollens life? If so, getting caught by that useless guy made it even more of an achievement!

He just suddenly walked in while I was by the entrance faffing with my tripod ready to leave.

He reeked of beer which was a bit alarming but he couldn't really speak much English.

He managed to say 'I very a n g e r y' a few times though.

Parysperspective

A peach, a nice welcoming peach
Banned
He just suddenly walked in while I was by the entrance faffing with my tripod ready to leave.

He reeked of beer which was a bit alarming but he couldn't really speak much English.

He managed to say 'I very a n g e r y' a few times though.

oh that may be why he couldn’t see me. Not blind as a bat but drunk as a skunk! He very d r u n k.

Who has read this thread (Total: 215) View details