Web
Analytics
Report - - Woollens Signs - Sheffield - May 2014 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Woollens Signs - Sheffield - May 2014

super nerris

On A Mission....
28DL Full Member
After seeing recent posts on the place and walking past on occasions I thought it might be worth a look in and get this crossed of my list.

Visited with Leeskywalker.

History:

Woollen & Co Ltd was established in Sheffield in 1883 by Edwin James Woollen, a signwriter and Frederick Ibbotson, a lithographic printer.

In 2008 Woollen & Co ceased trading after 125 years in business following a takeover. However a new company Woollen Signs Limited rose from the ashes and seems to be trading successfully.

Enjoy......

_DSC0094_zps89df53ba.jpg

Sheffield on the books

_DSC0074_zpsda9d5829.jpg

some kind of pressure thingy and pay slips

_DSC0069_zps3bed8179.jpg

_DSC0076_zps05bbeeee.jpg

_DSC0085_zps0bc731ce.jpg

More Paint

_DSC0090_zpsb7f6a99a.jpg

Did a little paint of my own, Hope nobody saw me running round the room through the windows haha

_DSC0092_zpscacf341b.jpg

_DSC0079_zpsb77988e5.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!!:)

Until next time..........

Attachments

Last edited: