real time web analytics
Report (Permission Visit) - Woolton Hall - Liverpool - March 2015 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report (Permission Visit) Woolton Hall - Liverpool - March 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Fairdo's

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'll message Johns number if u like but as Telf says if nothings changed its pinned to the front door....

Bigian88

The Massive Mancunian
28DL Full Member
True, the caretaker *had* his details on the door of the hall basically asking people not to break in and asking to ive him a call if you want access.

Paradox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not bad thanks - just majorly busy and exhausted from Glasto last weekend. Must be getting old! Hope you guys are well :D
Ha ha ha lol I know that feeling!

Yeah we good, busy here too got the ropage weekend next weekend then in Wales the following weekend. :D

Idle Hands

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ha ha ha lol I know that feeling!

Yeah we good, busy here too got the ropage weekend next weekend then in Wales the following weekend. :D

Sounds good! One day I might make it along to one of those meets... not sure I'd be much good at climbing ropes though if memories of the school gym serve me correctly!

Paradox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sounds good! One day I might make it along to one of those meets... not sure I'd be much good at climbing ropes though if memories of the school gym serve me correctly!
Mate if I can do it so can you - its not about your arms its all in the legs and the technique :D You should come one down will be a laugh :D

Paradox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Mate if I can do it so can you - its not about your arms its all in the legs and the technique :D You should come on down will be a laugh :D