real time web analytics
Report - - Wordsley Revisited - 29/10/2006 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Wordsley Revisited - 29/10/2006

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

T

The Professional

Went back to Wordsley with ImmortalOwl and Stokeblokesteve, as last time we went we didn't have enough time to have a look around the older buildings of the hospital.

After a quick look around the materity block we went down to the old workhouses and main buildings which were truely superb. Loads of stuff inside, and not touched by the chavs. We went up the clock/water tower (i was bricking it, as i'm scared of heights) and the original bell was still there along with the four clock faces and mechanisims.

Here are a few pics from me, although ImmortalOwl 's are a lot better. Sorry about the photobucket links but i'm at work with no photo software.

wordsley012.jpg

wordsley008.jpg

wordsley005.jpg

wordsley045.jpg

wordsley009.jpg

wordsley047.jpg

wordsley025.jpg

wordsley004.jpg

wordsley017.jpg

This place was so much better than i remember it from a few weeks ago lol

ImmortalOwl

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Wordsley Revisited - Report 29/10/2006

Many thanks to the Stoke lads for having me along and for putting up with my tripod shenanigans :thumb That was an excellent explore alright...

The pics I got were OK given that it was my first venture out with this contraption they call a 'tripod', and first time painting with a torch and doing long exposures etc...

The floor of the belltower seemed strong but didn't look it from underneath, hence I may have looked :cool: but really I was :eek:!! Don't blame ya at all Gaz!!

Thanks again...;)