real time web analytics
Worth bearing in mind; NHS plan to prosecute. | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Worth bearing in mind; NHS plan to prosecute.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Desolation

Silent Browser
28DL Full Member
"Now Royal Stoke bosses have expressed their disappointment that vital NHS resources are having to be spent on CCTV and security patrols at the site rather than on NHS care."

Here's just a wild idea. Why not spend the money they are wasting on an empty site on the hospital that is barely fit for purpose. Its laughable. They are paying for security on a building which is empty when the main hospital is desparate for more beds and staff to cover the patients they have that they cant handle.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Who are these "urban explorers" breaking in & causing damage?
I could of swore our code was to not cause damage. Maybe their press needs to be reworded stating that "vandals & thieves" are costing them the money!

raisinwing

28DL Regular User
Regular User
"We have already had the site removed from one urban explorer website. ”

I wonder which site that was? Anyone know?

When Mr Popo came around my house, he seemed to think that I had taken my photos down, so presumably they are on about me.

It seems that lots of goons keep visiting and leaving lights on, it's just stupid now.

Salad_Dodger

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Funnily enough I was talking to a friend who lives just around the corner from this place last week and they'd heard a rumour that it was to be be demolished early part of next year. Apparently there are still issues with Asbestos and some of the roof tiles have residual radioactivity from the clay they were originally made from !

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
Radioactive isotopes are naturally occurring and found in pretty much every soil and clay around the world. Some have higher concentrations than others, so some building materials will naturally be slightly higher in radioactivity than others.

Who has read this thread (Total: 385) View details