Web
Analytics
Wrexham here | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wrexham here

stevepg56

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi just saying hello and looking to hook up with others in n wales n west region to start with, got the bug after visiting Chernobyl earlier this year. 62 years young happily retired a. Active and healthy. Here is my ugly mug at the Duga radar station inside the exclusion zone hope to make some explorers cheers Steve

130EE690-94A5-4A22-87D2-FED427392854.jpeg

47FD4146-90CE-4995-8881-46C943199C64.jpeg

stevepg56

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Dale good to hear from you woulyou drop me a line if and when you are out exploring, if I could tag along make some acquaintances along the way that would be great.

Dale68

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Dale good to hear from you woulyou drop me a line if and when you are out exploring, if I could tag along make some acquaintances along the way that would be great.
Will do, I don't know many places as yet, as I'm new to this as well, been to the obvious near here, but yet to go to the ROC in Wrexham, once we get a rain free weekend I'm planning on popping up. If you get bored have a look here to see some of the places Iv'e been ;) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuM1emnLLP6kjjVePijNFSw

stevepg56

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Will do, I don't know many places as yet, as I'm new to this as well, been to the obvious near here, but yet to go to the ROC in Wrexham, once we get a rain free weekend I'm planning on popping up. If you get bored have a look here to see some of the places Iv'e been ;) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuM1emnLLP6kjjVePijNFSw
Life is too short to get bored!! Wow you must have some really expensive equipment mate, great series to watch thanks for sharing, keep in touch would be good to hook up

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I kmow of few places including an untouched pub which I visited last month in north wales but I don’t wish to say which town it’s in exactly because it’s got TVs and fridges and glass bottles that haven’t ever been took out the box and In kitchen it has things like microwave and toaster
It even has a piano that fully works

Monkey123

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I kmow of few places including an untouched pub which I visited last month in north wales but I don’t wish to say which town it’s in exactly because it’s got TVs and fridges and glass bottles that haven’t ever been took out the box and In kitchen it has things like microwave and toaster
It even has a piano that fully works
I know exactly which one you are talking about. I've been meaning to visit it for ages. How easy is it to access?

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
And they’re a quarry that they started work on up the road too then there is a big house up road from that too so 3 things on same road quite cool