Web
Analytics
Wrexham here | New Members Introduction | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wrexham here

Monkey123

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
And they’re a quarry that they started work on up the road too then there is a big house up road from that too so 3 things on same road quite cool
Oh I havent noticed the other two! Think its time for a little explore one evening.

It is a very long road though. How did you manage with how close it was to the main road?

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh I havent noticed the other two! Think its time for a little explore one evening.

It is a very long road though. How did you manage with how close it was to the main road?
It was easy we went in all 3 without any trouble and it’s quiet area like u can explore it middle of day and not get caught aha

Monkey123

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It was easy we went in all 3 without any trouble and it’s quiet area like u can explore it middle of day and not get caught aha
I'm starting to think we are not talking about the same place now.
The one I mean is on a very busy main road. Its a very straight road with new average speed cameras?

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm starting to think we are not talking about the same place now.
The one I mean is on a very busy main road. Its a very straight road with new average speed cameras?
I’m on about one overlooking the sea and whole of Colwyn Bay /rhos on sea with motorway in view as well aha and the one I’m on about is up high on a dual carriage way

Monkey123

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m on about one overlooking the sea and whole of Colwyn Bay /rhos on sea with motorway in view as well aha and the one I’m on about is up high on a dual carriage way
I think I know the one you mean. Was it at the top of a cliff? If so it has been knocked down now and a brand new one has been built.

Monkey123

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Really but I only went last month and it said sold outside and is it in Llanddulas?
Yep thats the one. May as well say location as it doesnt exist anymore. It was called 70 degrees. I thought it got closed down due to the cliff being in bad condition but seeing as they have built a new one closer to the edge, they obviously dont care about safety.

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yep thats the one. May as well say location as it doesnt exist anymore. It was called 70 degrees. I thought it got closed down due to the cliff being in bad condition but seeing as they have built a new one closer to the edge, they obviously dont care about safety.
Oh it’s gone ? Nooo